This may happen if you are using a VPN or Cloud Hosting service, there is a change in Security Settings on your device, or there is a problem with your IP address.
Using Safari 15.1 browser?
- Open Settings on your phone
- Find and select Safari from the list
- Scroll down to "Hide IP Address" and select
- Turn this setting off, as per the image below
If you are on a computer:
- Open a Safari tab and tap Safari from the top menu bar.
- Choose Preferences.
- Select the Privacy Tab.
- Un-check the box next to Hide IP address.
If you are not using Safari 15.1:
- Double check you are not using a VPN
- If you are, please turn it off
- If you have turned it off and still can’t watch, try hard resetting your device
- Have you tried using a different browser (e.g., if you are using Chrome, check if you get the same message on Safari or Firefox)
- If you can access 10Play on a different browser, performing a hard reset may help
- Try un-plugging your Internet and plugging it in again
Your IP address and location. Click here to find them
Your Internet Service Provider
If you are using a VPN, and are not sure how to disable it, please see this FAQ on disabling VPN settings