To access 10 Play, it's important to disable any active VPN connections. To disable a VPN on your laptop, kindly follow the instructions provided below:
1. Open the VPN client software or application on your laptop. This is the program you used to enable the VPN connection.
2. Look for a "Disconnect" or "Turn Off" button within the VPN client interface. It may be prominently displayed, or you might need to navigate through menus or settings to find it.
3. Click on the "Disconnect" or "Turn Off" button to disable the VPN connection.
4. Once the VPN is turned off, your laptop will revert to using the regular internet connection provided by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
5. If you no longer wish to use the VPN in the future, you can consider uninstalling the VPN client software from your laptop. This step is optional and depends on your preferences.
Note: The exact process may vary depending on the VPN client software you are using. Some VPNs may have different interfaces or terminology. If you are using a built-in VPN feature in your operating system (such as Windows or macOS), you can typically disable it by going to your system settings and turning off the VPN option.
It's important to note that these instructions provide a general guideline, and there may be some variations based on your specific VPN software and laptop configuration. Below are some steps for popular devices:
1. Click the "Start" menu button.
2. Open the "Settings" app (gear-shaped icon).
3. Click "Network & Internet".
4. Select "VPN" from the left-hand menu.
5. Choose the VPN connection you want to disable.
6. Click "Disconnect" or "Turn Off" to disable the VPN.
7. Close the Settings window.
Following these steps will disable the VPN on your Windows device. Keep in mind that the exact options and layout may vary slightly depending on your Windows version.
1. Click the Apple menu in the top-left corner of the screen.
2. Select "System Preferences."
3. Click on "Network."
4. Find the VPN connection you want to disable in the list.
5. Click the "-" (minus) button to remove the VPN configuration.
6. Confirm the action if prompted.
7. Enter your administrator password if required.
8. The VPN connection will be disabled and removed.
9. Close the System Preferences window.
Following these steps will disable the VPN on your MacBook. Please keep in mind that the exact options and layout may vary slightly depending on the version of macOS you are using.
1. Open the "Settings" app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap "General."
3. Look for "VPN" or "VPN Configuration" and tap on it.
4. Find the VPN connection you want to disable and toggle the switch off.
5. Optionally, you can delete the VPN configuration by tapping the "i" icon next to the connection and selecting "Delete VPN."
6. Confirm any prompts or enter your passcode, if needed.
7. Close the Settings app.
By following these steps, you can easily disable a VPN on your iPhone or iPad. Please note that the specific steps may vary slightly depending on the iOS version you are using.
1. Open the "Settings" app on your Android device.
2. Tap on "Network & Internet" or "Connections."
3. Look for "VPN" and tap on it.
4. Toggle off the switch next to the VPN connection you want to disable.
5. Optionally, you can delete the VPN configuration by tapping on the "Settings" or "Menu" icon (three dots) and selecting "Delete" or "Forget VPN."
6. Confirm any prompts or permissions, if needed.
7. Close the Settings app.
By following these steps, you can easily disable a VPN on your Android device. Please note that the specific steps may vary slightly depending on the Android version and device model you are using.