Why won’t 10play work on my Hisense TV?
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your 10 Play app via Hisense TV.
For us to further investigate the issue you are experiencing, please get in contact with our support team by creating a ticket here
Kindly provide us with the following information so we can address the issue more effectively:
• Are you trying to watch live or catch up?
• What show are you watching (Including season and episode)
• Describe what is happening -is there an error message? Please send a screenshot of what you are seeing.
• Please send through the information from the “app info” screen within the 10 play app.
Unable to locate 10 Play on your Hisense TV?
If you’re having trouble finding 10 play on the app store of your Hisense TV, this may be due to compatibility issues. To check the compatibility of your Hisense TV with 10 play, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Locate the make and model of your Hisense TV.
2. Use the compatible device list, this can be found towards the end of the article.
This should provide you with the necessary information to determine whether your Hisense TV is compatible with 10 play. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via the ticket creation tool.
Can I create an account via my Hisense TV?
Unfortunately, you will have to create an account with 10 Play via a mobile or computer device. Please use the provided link to do so: Create an account
Once you have created an account with 10 Play, Navigate your Hisense TV 10 Play app to sign in. You will then be prompted with an activation code process.
After you have created an account with 10 play, please follow these steps to sign in on your Hisense TV:
1. Navigate to the 10 play app on your Hisense TV.
2. Enter the sign in option on the 10 play app.
3. Follow the activation code process as prompted.
If you encounter any issues during this process, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we’ll be happy to assist you.