The app is available on iQ3, iQ4 and iQ5 boxes
To open the 10 Play app on a Foxtel box, please follow these steps:
1. Turn on your Foxtel box and ensure it is connected to your TV.
2. Use your Foxtel remote control to navigate to the home screen. This is usually achieved by pressing the "Foxtel" or "Home" button.
3. On the home screen, you should see a list of available apps. Use the arrow buttons on your remote to highlight and select the "Apps" or "Applications" option.
4. Within the Apps section, you will see a variety of apps available for use. Navigate through the list of apps until you find the "10 Play" app. It might be located under the letter "T" for "Ten Play" or under the number "10."
5. Once you have highlighted the "10 Play" app, press the OK or Select button on your remote to open it.
6. The app will launch, and you should see the 10 Play interface on your TV screen. You can now browse and access the content available on 10 Play.
Note: Please ensure that your Foxtel box is connected to the internet for the 10 Play app to function properly. Additionally, the availability and layout of apps may vary depending on the specific model and software version of your Foxtel box.