The new iOS and Safari updates from Apple are currently causing a number of issues with 10 play.
Some of these issues include:
- Freezing on Ads
- Thinking you are not in Australia, when you are
- Skipping to the next episode
To fix these issues, you must either turn off the "Hide IP Address" setting, watch 10 play in a browser such as Chrome or use the 10 play app if you are on mobile.
To watch 10 play in the Safari browser on mobile:
- 1). Open Settings on your phone
- 2). Find and select Safari from the list
- 3). Scroll down to "Hide IP Address" and select
- 4). Turn this setting off, as per the image below
If you are on a computer:
- 1). Open a Safari tab and tap Safari from the top menu bar.
- 2). Choose Preferences.
- 3). Select the Privacy Tab.
- 4). Un-check the box next to Hide IP address.
If you try the above and it does not work, please submit a ticket and let us know:
- What is happening when you try to play a video - if possible please include a screenshot!
- What version of Safari you are using
- What operating system are you using?
- What alternative browser did you try to use (e.g. Chrome)
- What show are you trying to watch?
- Live or Catch-Up
- Season and Episode number